Thursday, May 21, 2015

Updates

Two things: 

  1. I am in the process of switching this blog over to my personal email address, all posts before this will stay preserved on this blog but all new posts will begin to be posted from that Google Account. I will keep you up to date on here of when it has been fully switched & give you the new URL address!
  2. I have started uploading my instructional screencasts to my Youtube channel, please check it out for instructional tutorials on how to do different things relating to using Technology in the educational setting! youtube.com/user/wabacon There are just two currently uploaded but there are many more to come! (Remember, it's a busy time in the school year, 6 days left of students!)


Any questions, as usual, please email me & follow, +1, and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment